Monday, April 03, 2006

Am I Getting Old?

Most of the time I always remember what I have to do by certain times and things I need to tell people. JP even calls me (my real name here)-a-phant because he believes that I remember every little thing he tells me. But in reality I feel like I am having to write down more and more things so that I don't forget about them. So therefore, I'm getting old,...right? Or perhaps things with the play are WAY too complicated, and making me go insane. 3 more days and we are done with the play this year, 8 more days until SEPs (Student Evaluation Plans / aka: parent teacher conferences), and 9 more days until....SPRING BREAK!!!!!! Those of you who are wondering why I haven't talked to you about visiting you over my week long break, this is why. JAVICH AND DAISY ARE GOING ON THEIR MISSIONS REALLY SOON!!! So I'm sticking around and playing with them inbetween their finals (and during! HAAHAAHAA! (that's evil laughter if you couldn't tell). You know, throw spit wads at their faces while they're testing, hide tape records in their backpacks (set with timers to go off right in the middle of their tests of course) that shout out random answers, etc. ) Oh shoot! They're going to read this and know my evil plans! I'll just do different things and not tell you all about them until they are successfull! HAA! HAA! HAA!
Anyways, I'm not feeling as stressed anymore so I'm going to pack up some papers and head home and get a lot of grading done! Oh wait, I have to pay my bills online first before I leave school! You see, I almost forgot to do it! I'm getting old!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to remember to take you to my Alzheimer’s support group. Now, if I can just find the note with the time and date on it.......

John said...

Bring it on Caroline, Bring it on...

John said...

Don't mess with giant pink bunnies...

B said...

Yeah, you're old. Think dirt. Welcome to antiquity!)

Peanut said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm getting old. Then I go to the temple and get asked if I'm a youth or adult. That's fun. Still could be getting old though. And if you are I must be.

Anonymous said...

Do lions eat rabbits?

Anonymous said...

When I went on a mission, back in the darkages, people thought I looked like a 14-year-old. No one thinks that anymore, even at the temple. Daddy-O

CAROLIONESS said...

mrh,
why not? They may be small, but they are still meat! And ask B, meat is GOOOOD!!

John said...

Lions don't eat giant pink bunny rabbits, they don't taste very good. Beware the Johnny Rabbit...

Taffy said...

I was talking to a woman in her 80's and she said she still thinks of herself as 18 or so, but she is not sure what happened to her body.
Anyway it is frustrating when you realise that you really do need to start writing things down.
Plus, I think lions like bunnies a lot, especially giant pink ones!

Boss said...

You think you're forgetful now, just wait till you're pregnant! (Not that I am. At least I don't think I am. It's hard to remember. Where's my cup?)

Mmmmmm . . . rabbits.