Wednesday, May 03, 2006









I thought I'd share with you one of the things that makes me really happy! My flowers infront of my house! Besides the daffodils, they all look to be varieties of tulips. Javich, Daisy, and I were all amazed when we first noticed the spiky tulips. My very favorite is the short yellow one with red strips.

5 comments:

B said...

Those make me happy, too, Carolioness! Isn't it fun to find out what landscaping "treasures" have been hidden in your yard!

Taffy said...

That is so beautiful! If I could get my yard to look like that I would be very happy too!

CAROLIONESS said...

Taffy, I really didn't have any part in it besides buying the townhome infront of them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Reminds me of the time we drove from Ames to Pella, Iowa, with an infant LLH for the tulip festival. The festival area was loaded with hundreds of tulip varieties. And the acres and acres of tulips we drove by to get there was impressive.
The planters that line Main Streets of Spanish Fork are beautiful with spring flowers, including many tulips. Next Saturday, the congregations of the city will replace the spring flowers with summer flowers. It is fun to live in a small, quaint city.

Coach said...

Moments ago I posted pictures of the Pella tulips on our blog. We just went yesterday. And here omicron is talking about Pella! Guess I should stay up on everyone else's happenings too!

These flowers are beautiful.