(THIS WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN ON JULY 19, 2006, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST UNTIL NOW. )
I really don't know where to start She is very friendly and loving to everyone around her. She is always trying to become a better person. Daisy is completely dedicated to doing what is right and keeping the commandments. She inspires me to do more.
I'm so happy for the chance to have lived with Daisy before her mission. Like Javich, she is a good cook. For Valentine's Day, she made a wonderful meal of chicken and potatoes in the crock pot. (It was a very hectic day and the 3 little kids didn't get to eat together.) Daisy would always remind Javich and I to eat plenty of veggies.
Of course it was great sharing a room with her, and ending up having girl talk many nights until very late. The funny thing is it usually occured on Sunday nights. So without realizing it, we participated in Sunday Night Denials (established by Peanut Boss & Co.) Daisy always knew what I needed to hear.
Daisy has such amazing strength, spiritually and physically. Even though she has a little body, she has a monsterous spirit. She knows the truth of the gospel, and there's no question about it.
Some of my favorite memories with Daisy are, compiling music for Valentine CDs, going on walks, wrestling, and talking about our personal improvement.
Even though Daisy doesn't look very old, she is a grown up, and a very good one too. So now she is going off to Ecuador to share her talents with our brothers and sisters, and MAN, is she going to do a great job! I love you Daisy! Good Luck!
P.S. I tried to post some pictures too, but it was taking too long. Sorry!
1 comment:
This is very interesting site...
» » »
Post a Comment