
Last night Semaj and I had a wonderful visit to the Prov Tem. When we left and got to the car, Semaj noticed a piece of paper on our wind shield. It was little blue paper with two red starlite mints taped to it. The note said:
It "MINT" a lot to our
Heavenly Father for you to
serve in the Temple today.
Mosiah 2:17
"...When you are in the
service of your fellow beings,
ye are only in the service of
your God."
Love,
The SF 8th Ward
Young Women
I just thought that was cute and sweet and needed to be shared. Remember how much our Father loves us and wants us to go and visit Him in His House.
I Love You Guys!
3 comments:
Hey that's so cool! We were there too last night! But we had to park across the street, since the lot was full. That's realy cool that the SF YW did those neat treats and notes.
Yay! I get to go to the temple soon!
Post a Comment