Lots of family and friends and fun! I didn't get any pictures of the dinosaur egg hunt or the squirt gun fights or the unwrapping of the presents because I'm still not so used to remembering to take pictures of all the cute and fun stuff, or even to delegate it to someone else while I'm bossing everything else. Anyways it was all really fun! I was a little worried at first about planning it, b/c I don't remember very many little kid birthday parties, besides what B has done for her kids, specifically Buddy's from just a few weeks earlier. I didn't want to just copy, so I was really excited when I thought of the Dinosaur Egg Hunt because Nagol loved hunting for eggs at Easter time, and what kid doesn't like finding candy (in an egg or not) and getting to keep it!! Since it was a hot day, the squirt guns were very refreshing. (Thanks to those of you whom I bossed or just volunteered and helped out!!!)
Since the party Nagol has loved the squirt guns and using them to not just chase down and squirt Mom and Dad, but to squirt bugs and cars, and occasionally use them to pretend that it is raining.
And Grandma and Grandpa Hanky, Nagol appreciated the birthday card and especially the stickers! These pictures are actually from his second time playing with the stickers. The first time he had most of them along his arm from his wrist all the way under his sleeve to his shoulder.
One more thing along the line of stickers. Nagol has recently been calling the mountains dinosaurs and saying stuff like, "Look, that dinosaurs is poky!" The other day while driving up from Spanish Fork on the interstate and passing Y mountain, Semaj and I hear from the back seat, "That dinosaur has a sticker on it!"
4 comments:
That boy sure is cute! Our kids had a great time at Nagol's party... they loved the dinosaur egg hunt. And Buddy keeps asking if he can go play at Nagol's house so he can play with Mack and Nagol!
It looks like Nagol had a very fun birthday party. Thanks for posting the pics. He sure is a cutie!
Thanks for sharing all those cute pics. He looks so much like his daddy in that picture where he is squirting insects. Happy Birthday Big Boy!
What a cool Party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY nAGOL!
Post a Comment