Sunday, January 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Getting my jaw stuck open for the 2nd time and waiting about 3hrs to get it unstuck
2. Applying to colleges
3. Struggling with our move since holiday visitors hated it
4. Going against my teachers' recomendations to be in the school play since I knew that I would need all the time I could get to work on my research paper (cause I'm a procrastinator and I don't like writing)
5. Being anxious to be done with high school

Five things on my to do list today
1. Catch up on my blog
2. Go to family dinner
3. Make file folder activities
4. Call visiting teachees
5. Read scriptures

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Travel the world
2. Have an indoor pool
3. Pay off debt
4. Own a big cabin in the mountains for family reunions
5. Laser hair removal/ throw away my razor and never buy one again

Five things I'll never wear again
1. Stretch/Stirrup pants
2. Tight rolled jeans
3. Shoulder pads
4. I don't know what else
5.

My favorite toys
1. A good book
2. A basketball
3. Sequence
4. Bocci
5. Computer -Collapse

Five people to tag:
1. Ree
2. Boss
3. Peanut
4. Denae
5. Dan C.

No comments: