Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Boy!

Kal'el* was born today at 5:30pm. He weighed in at 6lbs 11oz and is 21 inches long, and is very cute and we have the pictures to prove it. Both mother and baby are doing well, but are getting some much needed rest after a very long day, especially for Carlioness. Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers through the entire pregnancy and for tonight especially. Alright, alright I know that you really came here to see the pictures, and not to hear the ramblings of a very proud uncle, so here they are!

Here he is!

A very proud mother!

A Gentle Father.


The Best Uncle Ever.


Aunt Nurse Lady(who knows the names to everything in the hospital room).


Group Picture!

*The name has been changed to protect the newly born innocent

-Posted by Javich (Here are all the pictures that I took)

11 comments:

John said...

Congratulations! Good Post!

Emmy said...

Congratulations! Thank you, Javich, for all of the fun pictures!

Peanut said...

Congratulations! I think he looks like Carolioness.
Thanks, Javich for posting this.

Christine said...

He is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Ree said...

Thanks for the cute pics! I like the look on his face in the top one. Is his hair kind of reddish, or is that just the light in the photo? Congratulations you guys, we love you!

Boss said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so glad to see everyone healthy and well. I may need a translation of the code for Kal'el's name. It doesn't seem to follow the Lioness family pattern. But whatever you call him, he's a cutie! Good work, Lion Team! We love you!

B said...

Yup, he's a cutie and such a tiny little bundle! The Kids loved taking turns holding him, and Sweetsa is so cute when she says,"I like Kal'el!"
COngratulations and good work guys! We love you.

Dan said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys. Hope you have a speedy reovery. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Denae said...

Hooray and congrats!

Princess Gerty said...

Yay! I am so happy for you, Carolioness!! I hope you are recovering peacefully and happily, even if painfully. What a cute family! Enjoy!

The Terry's said...

What a little handsome boy! Congratulations to you both!