The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU!
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …
If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size?
The game is afoot!
5 comments:
Shoot! Here's the problem with us all being on the same blog circuit. I just called one of B's prizes, and now I want one of yours too. But nevermind. I know you make me presents all the time anyway, so I don't even have to be one of your first five. Even though I am. But don't count me. This is comment number zero.
Just what is the "First Five" etiquette? If one is already in the first five of someone else, is it appropriate for one to support ones peeps and leave one of the first five comments for a second blog while not really expecting the reward from the second?
That was my dilemma until Boss came along. She's good that way.
So you don't have to count me either. This is comment 0.0.
Well, I didn't know there was a rule about only collecting one prize, so I just called one from boss and peanut, and intended to claim one from you too. Is that not allowed?
What's wrong with quintuple dipping?
Dear Lioness,
I would love something . . . unless it is a big Lioness bite.
Post a Comment