I would show you a picture of it, but our camera is missing. Semaj found it at a yard sale 2wks ago and brought it home. I always wanted to have a piano so that I could work on, and hopefully improve, my own piano skills, so my kids could learn and practice if they desired, and so those who do play can play it when they visit and make my day. It has been one of those things that you don't realize how much you like it until it is gone. I grew up with at least my mom regularly playing the piano and I guess she and I were the starters of "Sunday Singing Time". I have tried to continue it through out the years but it is hard when there isn't a piano or someone to play the piano.
So I'm not sure how old it is, but the previous owner bought it for her children to play, but they have all grown up now. It also has an organ feature to it. Semaj has explored that part more than I have so questions will need to be directed to him.
Kalel has awoken from his nap. Gotta go!
2 comments:
Yeah! I love having a piano in the home...the kids love it and frequently take turns practicing (especially now that Mimi has started actual lessons!) Congratulations!
Cool yard sale find! Congratulations on your new addition. Find your camera so I can see pictures--the piano, ok, but especially those growing boys!
Post a Comment