Thanks for sharing! When I first saw that one from my house I thought, I don't remember that couch at the beach house. It looks like my couch. Oh! It IS my couch!" :)
Also, Peanut, the first thing I thought when I saw the little kids on the couch pic was "I don't remember that couch at the beach house," and then I realized it must be from your house. Kinda cracks me up that we thought the same thing, even though I've never even seen your couch.
3 comments:
Love that one with your boys hugging each other! So Sweet. Thanks for sharing all the good memories.
Thanks for sharing! When I first saw that one from my house I thought, I don't remember that couch at the beach house. It looks like my couch. Oh! It IS my couch!" :)
Thanks for sharing these! Such fun memories!
Did anyone get a photo of the girl band?
Also, Peanut, the first thing I thought when I saw the little kids on the couch pic was "I don't remember that couch at the beach house," and then I realized it must be from your house. Kinda cracks me up that we thought the same thing, even though I've never even seen your couch.
Post a Comment