CHRISTMAS LISTS
Before I send out the lists, I want some clearification.
Things we want to avoid?
giving to spouses
kids giving to one of their siblings
Right?
What about this situation with the kids list?
If I just rotate the list from last year, the families with many kids will be giving to almost the same cousins as last year with one cousin different. They will just be paired up differently.
Is this ok, or should I draw names and mix it up?
I did just rotate the siblings and spouses list and we don't have any spouse pairs, but I don't know if there are any repeated pairs from previous years. So please check for that when I send the list, of course only if that is another thing we want to try and avoid.
Thanks!
Remember the sooner you respond, the sooner I can finalize the lists and get them out. I would like to send them on Friday.
You should have also received this as an email, but thought I might catch some of you sooner here. Respond by either method.
Love you guys!
4 comments:
It all sounds good to me. Thanks for being the Christmas gift lady. :)
WHAT? no pictures?
it is all good
Giving to the same pod of cousins, just mixed around is no problem by the frozen set. Thanks for your work on this, awesome-head!
Pooka
Post a Comment