Monday, March 10, 2008

Different Days

I haven't been feeling so good lately. I've been sick on and off since Christmas (strep, flu, sinus congestion), but this time I was suspecting a different source. So I used Boss's loved cup and stick from the dollar store and discovered THIS...







Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com






So now we are excited that I don't feel that good every day. Though at times when my stomach thinks it is capable of doing cartwheels, it is hard for me to remember that I'm supposed to be happy.
Our new addition will be joining us in the beginning of November. At first we were thinking of waiting a month or so to announce, but Semaj decided that a week or so was long enough.

8 comments:

Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I understand about being happy but not feeling happy. I didn't FEEL happy until I was done feeling sick. I am so excited for the two of you!! Hang in there with the morning (all day) sickness. It does end!

Peanut said...

Congratulations! I'm very, very excited for you! I hope you feel better soon.

CAROLIONESS said...

Peanut, We knew when you were here and it was VERY HARD not to tell you then!

B said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, but not about the sick feeling, that part stinks and hopefully will pass soon!

Ree said...

WOW! I didn't check blogs for a couple days, and now I feel like the last to know your big news! Congratulations! You may even have a birthday baby!

I hope the nausea passes quickly for you, it really is hard to get excited about a pregnancy through all that. I guess semaj is not having sympathy sickness, since he was too excited to wait more than a week! How is it affecting your teaching?

Boss said...

Don't worry, Ree. I'm the last to know the big news! Hey Internet, stop letting stuff happen while I'm not watching! And Hey Carolioness and Semaj, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Cougarg said...

Congratulations!

Princess Gerty said...

YAY!!!! I hope you feel better soon. You may not want to hear this, but exercise (like a good cardio workout) really does help keep away the nausea. Also, eating at least every two hours (whether you want to or not).