Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh"

It's real! We heard our baby's heartbeat today! So I've been leaning towards thinking that I'm about 11wks along, but since we heard the heartbeat, I'm probably about 13wks. So it might just be an October baby.
"Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh!" That was really cool to hear!

6 comments:

Ree said...

Such an exciting sound! I hope you are feeling well, especially now that you are so many weeks along!

Peanut said...

That's very exciting! (even just reading your onomatopoetic title was pretty exciting). How are you feeling?

CAROLIONESS said...

I think my morning sickness is starting to lighten up, so I'm feeling better that way, but I am rather tired most of the time.

Boss said...

Yay! I love that part! Especially since you get to check off a couple extra weeks! That's always nice.

Princess Gerty said...

Yes, hearing that "whoosh, whoosh, whoosh" heartbeat is one of my favorite sounds!

Anonymous said...

Ca lioness, I am so happy for you. Congratulations. This is such an exciting tim in your lives. Aunt Bboop