Thursday, July 30, 2009

9 Months

 
Posted by Picasa

Here is what Kalel has been up to. The latest has been the slide. About a week and a half ago, I introduced him to sliding down the slide which he didn't seem too thrilled about. But the other day he crawled over to the slide and just started climbing up. I was torn for a moment on if I should stand there at the side for safety's sake or run and grab the camera. I knew exactly where the camera was so I grabbed it. He did climb a little higher than what you see in the picture. He also tried climbing the chair this past week too. The other pictures are all when Kalel was about 8 mths old. He first tackled the stairs 2 days after he pulled himself up to standing in front of the couch.

 
Posted by Picasa
Why take the toys out of the basket if you can just climb in and play with all of them...except, how do you get back out of this thing!!!!!

Here are some more pictures that I like.
His first family camping trip at the beginning of July.

8.5mths old
First time eating pancakes and loving it! (8mths)
He had just been cuddling Javich, but then sat up when I grabbed the camera.(7mths)
Just another example of our happy smiling boy! (6.5mths)

This is an older one from the end of February (4mths old) when I was very glad that I had started using the buckle in the swing!

5 comments:

Peanut said...

What a cute, smiley little baby! I like him.

Daisy said...

Yay, you posted it!! Yeah, he's pretty snuggly, and sometimes slobbery. I'm glad you didn't really leave him in grave danger while you ran for a camera!

Ree said...

thank you for posting baby pics! ive been wondering what that little guy looks like. now i know: he looks like his daddy--only cuter!

B said...

yeah, he's a cutie! Happy 9 month time!

Boss said...

The rumors were true. That kid is cute. Practically the cutest ever. I love that cheeky grin in the middle picture. Thanks for sharing!