Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Slacker #2/ Birthday Weekend

So like Daisy, I'm a slacker since I haven't posted since the beginning of the month. I was about to say that I don't have anything to write about, but then I remembered this past weekend. It was fun! We had Javich's birthday dinner with our friends at Los Hermanos Friday night which was apparently the same night the graduating class from the school of social work at BYU was having a graduation party. They did some pretty interesting things including giving out awards like "Most likely to become an Apostle". Oh, and Los Hermanos miss placed our reservation for 18 people and a highchair so they had to scramble about to put us someplace.
On Saturday, all 3 of us siblings took part in a secretive Disney Dinner Date. Daisy and I were a part of the secret (planning) combination while Javich received a mysterious invitation revealing his true identity as Woody from Toy Story! Jesse was inviting him to come to the dinner of course, but Javich didn't know who exactly Jesse was until that night! Of course it was Kelly (who is one of the girls Javich allowed to sit on his lap at a previous bonfire - and she is the one who always calls Javich "her man" - and who I over heard crying the other night about waiting 2 WHOLE YEARS for him). :)
Daisy was Belle and invited Danimite (of course) with a rose to come as Beast. I don't know if she still remembers what she said (or if Danimite still has the invitation), but it was cute and maybe we can post what it said.
I was Mrs. Incredible/Elasta Girl who asked JP to come as Mr. Incredible and to bring Log along as Jack Jack. My invitation was a voice recording like on the movie. I do have what I said written down, but not here at school. So if any of you are interested in Daisy's and my cute invitations, just let us know.
We all (of course) had some AWESOME costumes, but my camera's batteries were dead. JP had his camera but I haven't gotten the pictures from him yet. When I do, I'll post them cause they are seriously... INCREDIBLE!! (HA! HA!)

12 comments:

Shana said...

Sounds like lots of fun and of course, I'd LOVE to see the pictures and invitations. So hurry up with that will ya?!

Ree said...

Yeah, we want pictures and more details. You didn't mention much about your own date, I assume James was your Mr. Incredible. I also want more details about this Kelly. How did you over hear her crying over John's mission? She sounds seriously whipped!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want pictures. We also want the scoop on Dan, James, and Kelly. Daddy-alpha

B said...

A-ha! I know which Daddy is which now!
Please post pics when you get them!
My mom talked about making the vest with John, but I didn't get to see it(or the costumes for that matter).
This date sounds somewhat reminiscent of Devin's and my first date...I'm sure you remember that secret agent group date, Carolioness! Was that the seed of inspiration?

Peanut said...

So, have you gotten those pictures yet? We're waiting! :)

CAROLIONESS said...

Nope, no pictures yet. But I'm working on it. Things can get complicated when I can only get online at school.

CAROLIONESS said...

Oh, and about Kelly and John. Well, if you didn't know, John isn't very big into dating. And Kelly is our friend who has discovered how fun it is to tease John about him being her boyfriend. She tries to hug him or cuddle with him and he cringes (sp?) and runs away.
On our date, I mentioned that they were a very cute couple (pictures will come don't worry) and how is she going to manage waiting 2 years for John to come home. Kelly threw up her arms and cried, "That's what I've been saying! I don't know!" She then proceeded to fake cry.
John occasionally plays along, which he did at the bonfire. Like I said before, he let Kelly AND our friend Jewels sit on his lap at the same time!

Ree said...

So Kelly's crying was teasing, not serious? That's good, cuz I figured John wasn't serious about anyone.

I still don't know which daddy is who! How do you know b?

John said...

Number 1- The only reason I let Kelly and Julie sit on my lap was so that Dane (yes, that's a boy's name) couldn't sit on my lap, I'm still a bit tramatized by that...

Number 2- Kelly will ahve to wait a lot longer than two years for me.

Number 3- Girls are icky.

B said...

AnneMarie, have you noticed their new sign-in names...alpha and omicron?

B said...

PS Carolioness, your link to Dr. Sonnet is not working.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's the pics? Where's teh the report on this weekend's activities? What do you mean you can only get online at work? You have at least a couple of cousins that live in the same town as you that would be happy to let you use their connection. (One even has a number of computers.)

Note: your Dr. Sonnet link doesn't work 'cause there is a space betwee the second / and the first w d8-D