Thursday, June 29, 2006
Set Plans
As I have told you guys, we can't make an appointment with the temple until the paperwork is through, but I have been reassured many times to not worry. The appt. lady said that they have never been unable to get a couple into the temple on the day that they wanted (when they are waiting for papers). And our bishop has done this paperwork stuff many times and isn't worried either. So I'm trying to not worry too. I decided that I didn't like the idea of spreading things over two days, so it will all be on the 11th of Aug. It may begin really early with a 6:20am sealing, or be at a later time in a room that will only hold 20 people. But either way, it is going to happen on the 11th. So don't hesitate about getting your plane tickets any longer. Sorry to have spread my worry to you, the spell is now lifted (off of you)! Thanks for all wanting to be here even when it isn't convenient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
If family were convenient, they would sell it at 7-Eleven (I am not sure if it would be next to the milk and eggs, the potato chips, the candy or the beer.) But it certainly is WORTH IT!
I love you Carolioness
That easy Mark; the "good egg" section! We love you Caroliness.
Mom & Daddy-A
Yeah, Lion, you are worth the inconvenience. I don't want to miss your special day for anything. Unfortunately, I don't think my family will make it, but I'll be there with bells on.
Hey fam--I'm interested in hearing ya'lls travel plans. Flying or driving? Staying for the weekend, or popping in and out quickly?
I wasn't invited, so I'm not going... maybe I'll get to be present at at least one of my siblings marriages in the future, who knows.
I was interested in other peoples travels plans too. I think I'll plan on flying in for a quick trip. But other ideas have been floated too--like flying to another city and driving with someone else. I know I'm not up for driving from here by myself (I think it'll be just me, not Marty too). So what are the rest of you doing?
I plan to flying, and stay through the weekend.
I think we would be located in the bulk nuts section. However, I am not sure if it would be shelled or unshelled, or salted or not.
John, you are invited to my wedding.
So clearly I don't check blogs as frequently as others. Being home alone all day has sure cut down on the competition.
Anyway, I agree with John. I'm not going. But if I could, I wouldn't miss it! John, you can come to my wedding. I'll wait for you.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Seroquel site medwebplus.com Keyword lipitor warning shop baikalguide atlanta bingo games ritalin order Plastic surgeons tradeshows bingo card christmas free kid printable muck shoes how to figure refrigerator size bingo game scripts taking ecstacy and lexapro Powerball lottery power ball numbers B zyrtec b side effect Renault scenic automatic Wolf denim jacket Mazda in savannah Samsung digimax uca 505 memory card Clomid+multiple+birth http://www.web-site-design-company-8.info/new_subaru_gas_tanks.html Online airbrush classes
Post a Comment