Saturday, June 03, 2006

Who is the Silliest Kid (part1 and 2)?

By request of Boss (see comments to the Dr), let us determine who is the Silliest kid?
June 6th (part2)
Now this question is a lot harder than our first thoughts may have led us to believe. Now with mom and dad, we were looking at them both in the same stage of life and same role. Thus creating a good comparison. But with us kids, we are all different ages, in different stages, and in different roles. Thus creating a very difficult comparison. Plus, we must fact in our closness level with each sibling, or in other words how much time we have had with each sibling (especially at our silliest times - usually when there are at least 3 of us). Ooo! I just thought of another factor. Comfortability/openess with our silliness. Maybe this only applies to some, or purhaps you may think it counts against some. Very difficult!
I wanted to add in a couple of incriminating photos of some silly siblings, but since I am out of state and the pictures are on my laptop, that will have to wait. (p.s.- the Disney date pictures and invitations are still coming!) Anyways, just wanted to go ahead and hear others opinions, and yes, cousins can contribute. Even if we don't come down to one silliest (cause we ALL are pretty silly), we can at least be reminded (or told in the first place - Daisy's story about Dad/Razor) of some pretty silly stories!

15 comments:

John said...

I was just thinking about that today. I think that we're all pretty silly, but I would have to say that Diana is the silliest. This comes more from memories growing up than anything too recently, but she is still pretty silly.

Ree said...

My first impression was Michael, but on second evaluation, I think I would actually term Michael as goofy, rather than silly. I might agree with John, but I think I'll sleep on it a bit.

Peanut said...

I was leaning toward Diana too--even before reading the previous comments. I also believe that the silly factor increases as the number of us together increases. And I think the relationship is exponential, not linear.

Harvey said...

Sorry guys, I have to disagree again. I think this kid is the silliest. Though this one and these two were close.

Daisy said...

My vote's still on Dad. You guys should see him these days. After FHE, when we wanted to say prayer and go to bed (you remember how sometimes they'd last a LONG time? haha), Dad was busy acting like Razor and trying to lick Mom. Yep, it's just plain hereditary.

Officially, though, my first thought was Diana. John and I dicussed that it may simply be due to her vociferous manner of silliness. I'll have to think some more.

Taffy said...

Do cousins get a vote? I was thinking Mark. Diana is deep down funny. But I guess I always thought of Mark as the silly one. (Singing silly song. Funny little dances. Putting on a girls shirt that was WAY too small.) Maybe we all have different definitions of silly, goofy and funny though. Are they three seperate categories.

Peanut said...

Ha! The image of Mark in that little shirt! Thanks Taffy. Plus, remember, "have you ever sipped tea from a saucer?..."

Taffy said...

I was thinking of the of that same song Sonnet! I also agree with the exponential growth of silliness as the number of family members increases.

B said...

I too was wondering if cousins get a vote. It looks like Mark and Diana are the front runners in the race for silliest a-kid. Basically, though, y'all are pretty funny.

And the silly song I was thinking of was "My name's name's Sarah, my mom's name's Sharon!" complete with kick line and escalating volume.

Maybe we should have a silly songs with Mark spot at family reunion!?(Or at the clubhouse?)

Emmy said...

Though everyone is pretty silly, and Mark is a VERY close second, I think Diana is the silliest.

J thinks Diana is the silliest too.

Boss said...

Well, my goodness! I spend a few days cleaning my house and traveling, and come back to find myself held up as the family's model citizen. I have to say I'm flattered (if undeserving). Clearly, harvey is much sillier than I am, as evidenced by the fact that I've never ridden a llama.

dani said...

Ya know Boss, I would say from my impression of the whole clan, I would agree with you but that may be that I have had an opportunity to spend more time with Harvey than with most of the rest of your siblings. In fact, I haven't yet met you so I can't say one way or another whether you are silliest or not. Here's my run down in order of silliest of you and your siblings:

1. Harvey
2. Javich (I mean, c'mon guys - HE was a VERY LARGE pink bunny on CAMPUS this year handing out Easter candy - not much can be sillier than that!)
3. Possibly Boss but I can only go by stories I have heard or blogs I have read.
4. Carolioness
5. Daisy Sandybanks of Frogmorton
6. Mikey
7. The Doctor
8. Strickland Street
(7 & 8 were pretty hard to narrow down but I am sticking with my assessment!)
9. Mark

Again, my opinion is based more on stories I have heard or blog entries I have read than anything else though I do have some fond memories to choose from as well.

Wonder if the other siblings will be doing their OWN quiz on silliness? I may have a harder time with that one! d

Harvey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harvey said...

Boss,

Should we arrange to remedy your lack of experience with llamas this summer before we go to the ranch?

;)

With love and less silliness than you or Mark,
Harvey

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »